Friday, December 09, 2005

Should panic



I'm feeling lazy and tired lately. I attribute it to the really cold weather we're having right now. Last night was the coldest night that I had ever since I moved here. Maybe because it was raining and I made the mistake of leaving the fan on last night. When I woke up, I was wrapped in my comforter. To think I had no use for it when I used to live in Mandaluyong.

I have my eco exam tonight and a meeting with the vendor this morning for our netman presentation next Saturday. I'll be thankful when Dec. 18 arrives. It's only date available for Leo and I to complete our Christmas shopping! I really hope my leaves next year will push through.

I sure do hope I pass all my WCE's. I don't mind taking them again. I just don't like adjusting. But then, I could always take a leave of absence. We'll see.

No comments: