1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
MY ANSWER: Sports channel (soccer, basketball)
2. You are out to eat: What kind of dressing does he put on his salad?
Asian dressing or whatever he likes and it's always on the side
Chocolate (but if I buy for myself, he takes a bite. Madaya!)
I didn't want to believe him as there would be times that he would refuse whatever it was I would offer him. He said that it doesn't mean he doesn't like the food. He just doesn't want to it eat at that time.
4. You go out to the bar: what does he order?
None. He doesn't drink alcohol. If he does drink beer, he usually shares with me.
5. Where did he go to high school?
DLSZ/U (from prep to MBA. so there's no question where our son will be going to school)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Techie or sports stuff
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna or any of those healthy sandwiches
9. What would the husband eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Ewwww...the stuff that he buys at this organic store. The healthier the better
Tama daw ako. :)
11. What would he never wear?
Polka dots (sabi niya, puwede rin sagot ko. Polka dots na swimming trunks. Hehe)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Sports? Football - Arsenal; Basketball - everything
Arsenal, San Miguel
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Eat junk food.
Wala daw (he forgot the times that he would scold me whenever I would pick out ice cream or chocolates when we buy groceries)
16. How many states has he lived in?
Manila, Paranaque and Muntinlupa - 3 all in all
Nagtatalo kami. He can't remember living in Manila (pero I'm sure he told me that before) and Paranaque doesn't count because at that time, Paranaque was not a city yet.
17. What is his heritage?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday: what kind?
19. Did he play sports in high school?
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching downloaded TV series
Internet, watching TV, sleeping