Sunday, November 16, 2008

Leo's Project

Leo is particularly proud of this project. I mentioned yesterday that he wanted to assemble the crib and he managed to do so today.

This is the baby's crib. I initially didn't like the color so it was a pleasant surprise that it matched the curtains in the baby's room. Hah!

Now, I just have to get rid of the mess.

By the way, see the propped picture frames at the lower right? That's me actually. I'm thinking of having both pictures re-framed and will hang it in the baby's room.

I have to find picture hooks that wouldn't need drilling. I have lots of picture frames here and I would want to hang our wedding pictures and other pictures as well.


5 comments:

JC Sobejana said...

good choice. you bought a pack n play crib.

Nonie David Carluen said...

will this be the night bed? diba playpen eto? speaking of your photos - yep do hang them. i still remember the colour of your tops here.

Sunshine Sangalang said...

it's also a crib. it can be adjusted to be a playpen. leo didn't want to get a wooden crib as the baby might bump his head on the wood. at least these are all soft and cushiony.

JC Sobejana said...

to avoid accidents you can buy bumper which is included in the bedding set. you place it around the crib. thats what we did in maddie's crib. nice and cozy.

JC Sobejana said...

This is a great crib/play pen combo. It has a changing station too and yes it is portable, you can move it around the home. Also if you are going on a vacation, you can fold it up and bring it with you. Best buy! If it was up to me, Madison would have ended up with a similar model, pero alam mo naaaaa.... Ha hahahahah

-Jeff