Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kiko's 7th Birthday Celebration




A swimming party for my cousin and godson, Kiko with his family and friends held at the BF Clubhouse today, Nov. 23.

Leo and I was there together with the whole family. However, we opted to just sit in the sidelines and watch everyone enjoying the water. It was rather humid so while everyone was cooling off in the pool, Leo and I were sweating at the sidelines. Though I do have a maternity swimsuit, I didn't want to swim with so many people around as I felt very conscious with my humongous tummy.

Tita Mae and her brood arrived late although I wasn't able to take much of their pictures.

6 comments:

Nonie David Carluen said...

there is a pregnant man in grey shorts?

Nonie David Carluen said...

this is in bf?

Sunshine Sangalang said...

that's daddy :D

Sunshine Sangalang said...

yup. this is in the BF clubhouse

Nonie David Carluen said...

omg sunshine - this is like looking at your dad with long hair!!!

Nonie David Carluen said...

what is this - going home time?