Saturday, November 08, 2008

CSI Season 9 Espisode 5: Leave Out All The Rest




The song is sung by Linkin Park (from their album last year) and is also the same title of CSI Season 9 Episode 5. I'm just haunted by the song as the episode really revolved around the lyrics.

I won't give anymore spoilers but it's an episode that CSI fans would want to watch (other than the first episode of this season)--especially those looking forward to seeing Lady Heather again--sans heavy make-up and dominatrix outfit (honestly, I like her better for Grissom than Sarah...hmph).

This is the chorus which was played before and after the episode (without the drums):
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest

As usual, bitin na naman yung ending ng episode. Haaay. Guess what's the episode all about.

No comments: