I can't wait to start my block leave. It'll start on the 19th of November and I'm due back to work on the 4th of December.
I have so many things lined up to do and I hope I can finish them:
1. Prepare the baby's room - the spare room is a big mess. It's basically where we put stuff that we don't use but might use. We need to get rid some of the stuff to make way for the baby stuff.
2. Buy baby stuff - so far the big major thing that we already have for the baby is the baby carrier. Other big purchases are: crib, stroller, cabinet, sterilizer and breast pump (yes, I intend to exclusively breastfeed for the first 3 months).
3. Finish Christmas shopping - I really don't know how far along I am in our Christmas list. I have to sit down and check out the stuff that we already bought and match them to the people in the list.
4. Wrap Christmas gifts - I love wrapping gifts. I'm already preparing my gift-wrapping station. I already bought dozens of gift wrappers and had stickers prepared. Can't wait to start wrapping!
5. 3D/4D ultrasound - I also scheduled this during my block leave and on a weekday. Hopefully, there will be fewer people at the clinic and the doctor can take her time. I'm glad I already had my congenital scan done and the baby's healthy. With the 3D/4D ultrasound, we can have a clearer view of the baby and probably see who he looks like.
And some other stuff.
Leo and I intend to go somewhere also for my birthday but we haven't really talked about it. For sure, I can't travel too far as sitting for too long a period makes my back ache already.