Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 2 of Block Leave

Finally, I was able to start cleaning the baby's room. I threw away 4 garbage bags worth of stuff (some of them are actually trash while others will be given away). I'm really anxious to have the baby cabinet fixed so I can start putting away the baby clothes.

I also managed to organize Leo's papers into files and folders. My new system surely beats his old system of just stuffing everything in the filing cabinet that it's already overflowing.

In the next few days, I'll start wrapping and tagging presents and figure out who else I need to shop for. My last project is to fix all our pictures and hang them either in the baby's room or our room. A lot of people gave us really nice pictures frames for our wedding last year and I can't wait to put them to use.

All that hard work really drained me though. My lower back and hamstrings are aching. I would expect the lower back but my hamstrings? My doctor said that it's due to my center of gravity shifting. My stomach is really big now and I can feel the aches more than ever.

4 comments:

mommy cess said...

you are so like my husband. i am so like leo. si raymond rin ang taga-ayos ng mga papel dito hahaha!
btw, hinay hinay lang sa paglilinis!

Sunshine Sangalang said...

hehe. actually, masakit yung likod ng thighs ko and my butt! weird places to hurt. when I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom, halos hindi ako makatayo dahil sa sakit. siguro lagyan ko nalang ng cushion yung monoblock chair na gamit ko while i'm giftwrapping.

Ivy Tan said...

ano ba!!! shouldn't you be resting...parang mas busy ka pa now

Sunshine Sangalang said...

oongaeh. iniisip ko nga if this was the "nesting instinct" that my sister told me about. a few weeks daw kasi before a mom gives birth, she has this urge to clean everything kasi getting ready for the baby talaga. hindi pa nga ako satisfied kasi magulo pa rin yung room. at least kumonti nalang yung kalat.