Monday, August 09, 2004

Deceptionally Cold

It's been really cold the past few days. It did not help that the book I've been reading (Dan Brown's Deception Point) is set in Antarctica.

I'm not really much of a "cold" person. That's why I don't think I'll be happy living in the US or other northern equator country. I really abhor the cold. I'd rather be warm and live in the tropics. Think of it this way. It's difficult to get warm when you're cold, whereas it's easy to get cold when you're warm. Just strip! :D

Others would say, "sanayan lang yan!" (you'll get used to it). I don't know though.

Oh yeah, Deception Point is ok. It still has the suspense that Dan Brown is famous for. Although I loved Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code more.

Anyway, am sleepy now. Need to be up early again tomorrow. Am hitching a ride with the sisters tomorrow. No doubt they will be waking me up early.

No comments: