Monday, August 30, 2004

MUHAMMAD ALI THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL WORLD WEIGHT CHAMPION

Finally! Had my last day of finals today. Tackled the very difficult subject of Business Law.

I was very nervous about it since the tip that our prof gave us was to focus on terms and definitions. Since memorization is not my strongest suit, I just read through my reviewer and prayed he won't ask us to define terms.

I refused to study yesterday since all I wanted was to get it over with. When I came to school today, I was just hoping for the best. I instead, played with my new palm games and waited for our professor to arrive.

When he handed us our finals, it was basic matching type with a few modifications. I knew I could handle that and I managed to finish my finals in less than an hour. It helped that one way to figure out if you managed to answer everything perfectly, is that our answer will form a sentence. It may mean something or it may not mean something, but it's still a sentence. Maybe one thing that helped me figure out how to answer the finals, was that I love solving crossword puzzles and the such. Even if I was not sure of all the stuff I answered, I managed to do get the answers by the process of elimination and getting the right word to fit in the sentence.

I was the first one to submit my paper and he immediately corrected it showing me that I got a perfect grade (wonder if I can hope for a 4.0?)!

Wish all exams were this easy.

Leo and I also attended the wake of B's father yesterday. We arrived at Manila Memorial (it's my third time to go there this year. Three times is too many) around lunch time. We were a bit perturbed when we saw two adjacent rooms having the same name. Turns out that one room was reserved for the flowers and food, and the other room was where the body was lying in state. I was also pleasantly surprised when I saw that they had a Seattle's Best booth inside the room. Makes you want to stay the whole night!

No comments: