Monday, August 02, 2004

Whiling the Afternoon Away

I'm here at the library of DLSU-RCBC. I've been here since 3 pm and I haven't done anything constructive since then. I brought my laptop with me and I connected it to the internet LAN. I'm supposed to stay here until our group meeting tonight and looks like I'll be able to do that. As long as there's internet, I can keep myself amused. Although I'm supposed to do my BUSLAW paper and not chat. Actually, come to think of it, I won't be able to chat since there's an existing firewall which prevents the users from chatting. I'm still happy here in the my little corner in the library. All I need is coffee and water and I'll be fine.

This is going to be a long and bloody week for me. We have a major case in our law subject to be presented on Thursday (my groupmates and I are pressured to get a 4.0). Other than that, there's another case which we're also supposed to submit on the same day wherein the original decision is 26 pages long! That's three times the length of our ordinary cases! I'm so glad that there's no classes on Saturday (although there's a make-up this Friday). Oh, I got a 9/10 for my Eco report last week. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a good grade this term.

Did I mention that my department went bowling a few days back? I think it was last Tuesday. I was not able to join in the fun and was a mere spectator. I had fun cheering everyone and hopefully, I'll be able to get enough practice for the next event -- whenever that may be.

I'm so sleepy. Unfortunately, there's no hidden corner here in the library where I can catch some shut-eye. Hmmmm....

No comments: