Tuesday, August 31, 2004

General Room Cleaning

I cleaned my room when I got home this afternoon. Other than putting my books in a semblance of order and reorganizing my notes, I reformatted my laptop.

Though it's such a big hassle reformatting and reinstalling programs, but there's something exciting on starting afresh. I managed to reconfigure my system to adapt to my changing needs.

I'm still not yet done in installing other programs, but I managed to reinstall the necessary ones (MS Office, Yahoo Messenger, PH Stat).

Part of my housekeeping is to FINALLY organize my postcard collection in a photo album. It was fun going back to some of the postcards (I think the oldest one was 10 years ago). I have a number of postcards from Europe, and one from Nepal (although I'm trying to figure out who came from Nepal....oh yeah! It was a friend of a friend!). I had one from Africa although it was not postmarked :(

So to my friends abroad, please do send me postcards wherever you may roam. I will really appreciate it.

No comments: