Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sleep Hungry

I haven't been this sleepy hungry or deprived for quite a long time. I already drank one small cup of nescafe this morning. I'm still sleepy yet I would not want to drink another cup for fear that I might not be able to sleep tonight.

I'm here again at the DLSU RCBC campus. Although not in the library. I found a small nook in one of the hallways here and connected my laptop to the LAN. Really nice although I would prefer the library where the lighting is better and I could leave my stuff without worrying over them. Whereas here, everything's so exposed. At least I can get some shut-eye here (I hope). Unfortunately, somebody beat me to my usual spot at the library. I had to go somewhere to look for another connection. Maybe later, I'll check if the place is available again.

I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I don't have class on Saturday so I can sleep as late as I want. Although I think the SO has classes so I have to wait for him. That's two more days of waiting until this kalbaryo is over. Even my officemates noticed that I've been very quiet for the past three days. Usually, I take some time off to talk to them and ask how they are. But now, I would sit in my chair and decide like crazy until I reach my daily quota.

No comments: