Sunday, August 29, 2004

One Down

and another final exam to go. Today was supposed to be my last exam day. But due to inclement weather causing cancellation of classes for two consecutive days, my finals that was supposed to be held last Thursday was moved to Monday.

My Business Eco finals was so-so. It was comprehensive--that's for sure. Out of five questions, I think I got three right. I guess I won't be expecting that much high of a grade at course cards. As long as it's not a 2.5, I'll be fine.

Leo and I also celebrated our 6th month together today. Wow, it has been six months. Half a year! We had an early dinner at Italliani's, drank coffee at Dome and watched Princess Diaries 2 (I'm sorry, that movie does not even deserve a commentary. Much as I enjoyed the first movie, this movie does not make the cut). As my present to Leo, I had silver bracelets made with our names on them. So now, we're wearing two bracelets each, sporting each others names. Is that sweet or redundant? :)

No comments: