Friday, January 17, 2014

Full Plate

It has been a very busy week. I think this was the busiest that I've been in the last two years that I've been with my current employer. Scrap that. I was very busy when I started as I learned the ropes. It soon normalized 6 months down the road that I found myself getting bored. I guess I got what I wished for.

I have 4 projects in the pipeline that is taking so much of my time. The first two projects entail talking to vendors while the last 2 is internal but requires a lot of meetings and running after people for their submissions. This is on top of my BAUs. I'm now relying on my team leaders more than ever as they have to handle the department while I'm going around the bank chasing papers. I hope that this are portents of good things to come.

This is on top of my teaching and being a mom to a 5 year old rambunctious boy. Sometimes, I wonder what I got myself into.


No comments: