Saturday, January 18, 2014

Midterms

I'm happy to say that as early as the first month of this year, I surpassed my blog posts in 2013. When I saw how much I've neglected it last year, I resolved to post more this year and I think I'm making progress in that resolution.

Though it's too early to say but 18 days into the year, I'm still keeping with my one-rice-a-day project. I really hope I get to do this. If I can do it for a month then I can stay with it until the rest of the year. I'm planning to do it in tranches. Probably in a couple of months once my body is used to the level of carbs, I plan to cut down on sweets. And then oily stuff would go. Whew. I really hope I can do this!

The title of my post actually pertains to that day of the term where students are doubly nervous as this exam would be a big percentage of their final grade. It's also the middle of the term for me where I get to evaluate where I am with regards to the course.

It's only January yet I feel like a lot has happened already. We hit the year running and I think it's good for my health and soul (the stress is a good kind of stress). If I can literally run then that would better so I can lose all these excess weight.

Here's to the rest of the year and hope that I get to keep my resolutions and make most of my last 2 years as a 30-something.

No comments: