I barely made headway in my 2013 list. Hopefully, I will have much better luck on my 2014 list:
1. Limit myself to 1 cup of rice everyday.
2. Declutter (this was in my 2011 list and I was very successful. However, I again accumulated much stuff between the last 2 years).
3. Finish another cross-stitch project.
4. Learn a new craft.
5. Visit a city that I have never visited before.
6. Make a scrapbook.
7. Write at least one blogpost a week.
8. Run 3K (race or treadmill).
9. Close at least two credit cards.
10. Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries.