Monday, January 20, 2014

Manic Monday

It was another manic Monday for me. I don't know why I'm suddenly so busy nowadays. Maybe because of the projects being pushed one after the other, plus year-end reviews. And there's also this regulatory report that was assigned to me which I'm rushing to finish. Whatever it was, I left the office at around 730PM again. No wonder I'm not that keen on getting a class during second semester.

When I got home, I only had enough time to gulp down dinner before sitting down with my son and helping him with his Kumon assignment. I also saw his recent exam results. Maybe I'm such a perfectionist but I was aiming for higher grades knowing his potential. So I was a little disappointed when he did not get any perfect grades this quarter. Oh well, I'll be more proud when he sustains this come High School and College.


No comments: